Home » Documents and Products
Documents and Products
Technical products of the project:
- Presentation delivered at the technical meeting “IV Trobada d’Estudiosos de la Serralada Litoral Central i VIII del Montnegre i el Corredor”. Vallgorguina (Barcelona) 20-21 November 2019.
- Poster presented at the international symposium “Adapting Forests to Climate Change”. Toulouse (France), 19-20 November 2019.
- Presentations delivered at the Seminar on silviculture of mixed forests in Mediterranean sub-humid conditions (Orvieto, Italy, 23rd September 2019)
- Technical report on the first exchange trip (Tuscany and Umbria), September 2019 (in Spanish)
- First version of the Protocol of identification and visual assessment of standing timber quality of oak, ash, maple, cherry and chestnut, June 2019
- First version of the Cartography to characterize the vulnerability to climate change of Mediterranean sub-humid mixed forests, May 2019
- GIS database with the location of demonstrative stands, January 2019 (in Spanish). This document shows the geo-referenced location of the project demonstrative stands.
- Technical description of the demonstrative silvicultural intervencions, April 2018 (in Spanish). This document describes the technical criteria for the implementation of the silvicultural interventions in C1 stands (holm oak-dominated), C2 stands (chestnut-dominated), C3 stands (oak-dominated) and C4 stands (pine-dominated).
Dissemination products of the project:
- Informative panels
- Biodiversity: mixed forests. Opportunity for climate change adaptation and bioeconomics promotion: LIFE MixForChange project. Catalunya Forestal num. 135. p.20 (Catalan language)
- The LIFE MixForChange project. Forest management for climate change adaptation and bioeconomy promotion of the Catalan sub-humid Mediterranean forest. Silvicultura num. 77 p. 19-21. (Catalan language)